The Fort Worth District Dental Society prides itself on being an organization where “membership is personal.” We offer our members quality programs, informational services, resolution services for patient complaints, and most importantly we offer networking opportunities with colleagues in the community.
We encourage you to join us for a monthly meeting, participate in our Annual Golf Tournament or Clay Shoot, attend the Installation of Officers, or come and meet other dentists in our area at our social networking events. All of our programs and events offer great opportunities to build relationships in our community. We are the official local component of the ADA tripartite system, which gives you access to benefits and influence at the local, state, and national level of the largest advocate for oral health – The American Dental Association.
TDA (Texas Dental Association) Members Receive Exclusive Benefits:
- The scientific, peer-reviewed Texas Dental Journal, the monthly member newsletter TDA Today, and our patient education supplement Smart Mouth.
- A newly designed website, tda.org, with exclusive resources and tools to help you in your practice and in your profession.
- Access to benefits, publications, resources, and continuing education through the ADA and your local component society.
- Volunteer opportunities at a Texas Mission of Mercy through TDA’s charitable foundation, the Texas Dental Association Smiles Foundation.
- Everything you need for your practice — from compliance programs to disposal and supply companies — through TDA Perks endorsed vendors.
- Free registration for both you and your office staff to attend the TEXAS Meeting where an individual can earn up to 18 hours of continuing education.
- A team of legislative lobbyists, experts, and liaisons at the Texas State Capitol who seek to preserve the integrity of Texas dentistry on your behalf.